WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe the whole Holy Bible is equally important, inerrant, and vital to living for Jesus. We teach verse by verse through the entire Bible at our Sunday services.
- ONE LIVING AND TRUE GOD exists forever in three persons: the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; this threefold God created all, upholds all, and rules over all.
- GOD THE FATHER is an unlimited personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; He hears and answers prayers; and that He saves from death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- JESUS CHRIST, God’s only Son, is the foundation and cornerstone of the church. He came to restore man’s broken relationship with God. His finished work on the cross made that possible. Because of His love demonstrated on the cross by dying for our sins, we now have reason to fellowship with one another and proclaim salvation through His life, death, and resurrection.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT came from the Father and the Son to convince the world of sin and judgment; and to make new, set apart and empower all who believe in Jesus Christ for ministry.
- THE BIBLE is the inspired and correct word of God. And is relevant and applies to man today. We think it is important to teach it in public, study it in private, and use it as a guide for our daily lives.
- WORSHIP of God should be done with our entire lives both at home, at work, and at play because He is worthy of all praise, reverence and love.
- THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH is the living spiritual body, of which Jesus Christ is head, and all persons made new are members.
- GROWING AS A CHRISTIAN comes from a great desire to know Jesus Christ and being made to be like Him. And to follow His example by the power of the Holy Spirit. We also give our lives to Him through studying the Bible, through prayer and fellowship.
- LOVE is the greatest virtue. It also shows the reality of Christ Jesus and we should try to show a love to all men similar to what Jesus did. Love should be shown in our lives by our words as well as our actions.
We believe in the accuracy of original writings of the Bible. We believe it is the inspired, infallible Word of God, and that it is a complete and final written revealing of God.